Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
Is your furnace blowing air without pause? If so, you’re probably feeling a bit concerned. First, your Albany house most likely feels like an oven. On top of that, your utility bill will be considerably higher with your furnace constantly running. Believe it or not, this is a fairly common problem our professionals at Airclaws see frequently, so you don’t need to worry.
Before calling in a professional, check these three things:
1. Be sure you have the right thermostat settings.
Be sure your thermostat is set to a reasonable temperature. ENERGY STAR® recommends keeping it 8 degrees Fahrenheit cooler when you are sleeping during the winter to save on utility costs. If you set your thermostat to ultra-high temperatures, this may cause it to run constantly. Additionally, be sure to set your thermostat to Auto instead of On. The On setting causes it run constantly, instead of incrementally.
2. Check the filter.
If you haven’t changed your furnace filter in a while, this could be the source of the problem. Over time, dust and debris clog your filter. This constricts airflow, which means the furnace has to work extra hard to maintain the desired temperature in your Ohio home. Depending on how clogged the filter is, it may have your unit running nonstop.
3. Check the pilot light.
If the pilot light underneath the furnace is out, it can’t generate heat. In many cases, this causes your furnace to run continuously, because it can’t reach the desired temperature. If the pilot light goes out again, call one of our knowledgeable and highly trained experts.
If none of the previous steps worked, schedule a repair with us at Airclaws. Here are three potential problems requiring our professional help:
1. Leaky ducts
If any of your ducts are punctured or blocked, this means heat isn’t being circulated properly. You’re losing heat and losing money through your utilities at the end of the month. One of our professionals can run a thermal analysis to determine the location of the leaks and repair your ductwork.
2. Broken fan motor
When your fan motor is obstructed, broken, or otherwise faulty, it can’t operate at full capacity. That means it has to run continuously to reach the set temperature. Unusual noises from your furnace are a sign you have a broken motor.
3. Thermostat malfunction
Your thermostat is the brain of the operation. When it sends the wrong information to your furnace, a number of things can go bad. You could have a broken relay switch, or your thermostat could be producing an inaccurate temperature reading.
Contact Us for All Your Furnace Needs
We want our neighbors here in Albany, OH, to come to a happy, healthy furnace every night this season. To restore your unit to optimal condition, call us at Airclaws at 740-448-7278 or request service online today.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!